Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's House adventure, brightly considered to be the only big adventure at Disneyland
May 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two thumbs up (according to "The Skipper" newsletter)
Walk through Lightning's house, see what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her hot water heater.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will pick on you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Horace Horsecollar autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the last of the remaining adventures that has not been replaced since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.