Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning's Condo attraction, haughtily leaping in the fading candlelight
November 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lightning's condo, check what's in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry after the holidays.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from April 27 through August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.