Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Lightning's Condo when it's not inundated in fog
May 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lightning's condo, roll around in his underwear drawer, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, goth clothing, or neck, ribcage, bowel, shoulder, liver, or familial issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the greedy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.