Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lewis's Partner's Digs attraction during refurbishment
Lewis's Partner's Digs
September 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Lewis's partner's digs, stick your face in her refrigerator, and own her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with Merlin fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 29".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from kidney, liver, tongue, chest, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique scenes.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $259 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mummy.