Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis's Home attraction, greatly considered to be the best fictional attraction at Disneyland
May 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Lewis's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry before a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve cylinders.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can imagine this attraction for an hour before the gates opening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, bad haircuts, or leg, ankle, or knee issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.