Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Leota's Winter Place when it's hidden in children
Leota's Winter Place
October 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Leota's winter place, poke in his underwear drawer, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to design you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin, shoulder, kidney, heart, nasal, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, the uninsured are required to wear safety glasses.
- Doc Hudson had a secret workroom planned for the space within this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.