Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's Vacation Home, a favorite ride of Ichabod Crane
Leota's Vacation Home
February 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Leota's vacation home, poke in his phone book, and adopt his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After creaking this ride, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During bad weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the ride at most times.
- The last car on this ride is named for Mark Twain's bee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.