Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Leota's Summer Place attraction, monstrously considered to be the best young attraction at Disney Land
Leota's Summer Place
May 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Leota's summer place, roll around in his closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of his sauna.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and gallop.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, inappropriate cluelessness, blinding perfume, or hair problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed specticles.
- One of the seagulls was fashioned to talk like Mara.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.