Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Summer Place attraction at dusk
Leota's Summer Place
January 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Leota's summer place, check what's in her oven, and listen to her sing from deep inside her water pump.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before working this attraction, it's recommended that you break something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tearful).
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of toads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.