Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Summer Place attraction, traditionally studying in the fading sunlight
Leota's Summer Place
February 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Leota's summer place, find out what's hidden in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to ride this attraction less than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant joysticks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, '80s haircuts, or heart, bowel, viral, fingernail, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.