Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Place attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
April 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Leota's place, lose yourself in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to experience this attraction for a minute after park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- On its first month after opening, the Leota's Place almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.