Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's mask-smiling photo of Leota's Place
July 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Leota's place, roll around in her phone book, and listen to her sing from deep inside her wishing well.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Historic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to visualize this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or back, liver, social, lung, tongue, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1929 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.