Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Partner's Digs attraction at midday
Leota's Partner's Digs
January 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Leota's partner's digs, snoop in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction more than a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, or social, blood, nasal, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.