Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Digs attraction at a distance
December 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge stars
Saunter through Leota's digs, rummage in her refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, elbow, or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy custom specticles.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Club 65 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.