Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A busy view of Leota's Digs when it's not covered in darkness
December 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight Disneys
Walk through Leota's digs, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this attraction as much as a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- It is said that Rabbit's frozen engineer is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.