Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Langhorne's Place when it's not bathed in darkness
April 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Langhorne's place, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- Because it is so influential, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, undiagnosed extra limbs, or personal, bowel, lycanthropic, knee, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.