Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Langhorne's House attraction at dusk
November 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Langhorne's house, lose yourself in his diary, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.