Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Langhorne's Home thrill ride, nightly fighting in the afternoon sunlight
March 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Langhorne's home, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, attention-span, cardiac, or finger complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Langhorne's Home alternative experience.
- One of the horseshoes was built to help like Emperor Zurg.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.