Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of Langhorne's Home when it's not shrounded in badges
March 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Langhorne's home, lose yourself in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her sauna.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction during the holidays.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Langhorne's Home, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.