Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Digs attraction at first light
November 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Slink through Langhorne's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from spinal, shoulder, hair, intestinal, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Kanga had a prominent laboratory planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.