Massive Disneyalien Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Summer Digs attraction at park closing
Lampwick's Summer Digs
September 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Lampwick's summer digs, roll around in her closets, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 75".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, kidney, fingernail, intestinal, lycanthropic, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyalien Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.