Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick's Partner's Home attraction, dangerously burning in the morning moonlight
Lampwick's Partner's Home
June 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Lampwick's partner's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Lampwick's Partner's Home, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.