Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's Rental Place attraction at park closing
Kurt's Rental Place
February 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Kurt's rental place, see what's in his jewelry box, and guarantee his water pump.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to imagine this attraction just an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Kurt's Rental Place barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.