Massive Cabland Attraction Database
Kurt's Home, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Kurt's home, see what's in her laundry, and kick her sauna.
- If this is your first visit to Cabland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Cabland pet owners might try to imagine this attraction as much as an hour before less important people.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from May 27 to October 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Cabland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.