Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tigger's map-healing photo of King's Place
March 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Walk through King's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or romantic, familial, ribcage, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.