Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's Place attraction during refurbishment
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wander through King's place, stick your face in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as your skull to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.