Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A freaky view of King's Place when it's covered in fog
September 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wander through King's place, check what's in his refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this adventure second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this adventure, look for something more thrilling.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- Be sure to keep your arms and pilots within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this adventure.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.