Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's Digs attraction as seen from the top of a region
August 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through King's digs, check what's in her makeup case, and pointlessly stare at her water pump.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or fingernail, personal, neck, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your head and deities away from the other guests at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.