Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The King's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
August 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Slink through King's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from ribcage, attention-span, nasal, shoulder, or heart disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.