Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A feathered view of King's Condo when it's not shrounded in fog
June 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Walk through King's condo, see what's in her refrigerator, and make a wish at her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.