Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's Place attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
November 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Kanga's place, stick your face in his makeup case, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Blasters," Disneyland hotel guests will want to ride this attraction up to a quarter hour before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.