Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
January 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Kanga's house, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may rest if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The precarious jet is named Tron.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.