Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Home attraction at park closing
September 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Kanga's home, stick your face in her laundry, and eat her kitchen sink.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may pick on condors.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, low blood pressure, or hair, stomach, or knee complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Kanga's Home alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.