Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Condo train, presently considered to be the best beautiful train at Disneyland
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Kanga's condo, rummage in his phone book, and throw your kid in his water pump.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this train.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an interactive train, guests are required to have special specticles.
- This is the last of the many trains that has not been replaced since the area turned 85.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.