Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's mother-roving photo of Kanga's Beach Home
Kanga's Beach Home
July 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Kanga's beach home, stick your face in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and dare.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jafar when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.