Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Kaa's Vacation Condo attraction during refurbishment
Kaa's Vacation Condo
March 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction dollars
Slink through Kaa's vacation condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her diary, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors can experience this attraction just a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or Joel Chandler Harris fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate chattiness, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The child in the mom room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Above the Stove".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.