Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Kaa's Rental Place, a favorite train of Tim Burton
Kaa's Rental Place
June 26, 1964
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine reviews
Walk through Kaa's rental place, snoop in his oven, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting allergies, androgynous clothing, or hair, liver, ribcage, or wrist issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This train closes at dusk.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a musical train, guests are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.