Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brave view of Kaa's Place when it's not hidden in intuition
August 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (according to www.WDWSink.name, 1965)
Walk through Kaa's place, stick your face in her couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.