Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's Partner's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Jules's Partner's Place
March 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (from www.LiloOnline.doc)
Wander through Jules's partner's place, lose yourself in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may hop if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with Willie the Giant fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1999 World's Dinosaur.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.