Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jules's Partner's Condo, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Jules's Partner's Condo
July 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Jules's partner's condo, rummage in her makeup case, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of flying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from January 15 to July 27.
- In 1979, this attraction was renovated to remove images that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.