Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's Vacation House, a favorite ride of Columbia
José's Vacation House
August 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half dollars
Slink through José's vacation house, lose yourself in his laundry, and admire his hot water heater.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this ride and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Grapes," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners can get stuck on this ride less than a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs away from the other guests at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.