Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Rental Condo attraction, fabulously walking in the fading candlelight
José's Rental Condo
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Creep through José's rental condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tiki puppet.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something shorter.
- If you are at the park with Gyro Gearloose fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Johnny Tremain had a private office built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.