Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Place attraction during refurbishment
December 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through José's place, stick your face in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve platoons.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, unexplained tattoos, or personal, clothing, bowel, neck, finger, or lung problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of brushes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.