Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Place show, October 12, 2005, 9:47 a.m.
February 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Slink through José's place, stick your face in his diary, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to you.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- This show closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.