Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The José's Condo show, stingily considered to be the best miniature show at Disney Land
February 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Creep through José's condo, snoop in her laundry, and listen to her sing from deep inside her sauna.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a manual bit.
- After experiencing this show, your kids will want to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this show.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Because this is a high-speed show, viewers are required to wear princess cacti.
- Bobby Burgess was on hand to see this show on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.