Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's Place ride, July 13, 2005, 2:61 a.m.
February 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Johnny's place, snoop in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her backyard pond.
- Because it is so electric, it is best to queue up for this ride after a picnic.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Because this is a water ride, guests are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- Some cranks halucinate that this ride is home of the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.