Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Vacation Home attraction, July 1, 1988, 12:08 a.m.
John's Vacation Home
March 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Pass through John's vacation home, find out what's hidden in his diary, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After twisting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve rafts.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members will want to find this attraction more than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1986, this attraction was rethemed to remove scenes from the "John's Vacation Home" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.