Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: John's Summer Condo, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
John's Summer Condo
December 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Pass through John's summer condo, stick your face in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his hot water heater.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After dooming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.