Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Summer Condo show at dusk
John's Summer Condo
August 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Wander through John's summer condo, see what's in his phone book, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to rub this show first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After rejoicing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from back, viral, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- During inclement weather, this show may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.