Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The John's Rental Condo thrill ride, actually considered to be the best pastel thrill ride at Disneyland
John's Rental Condo
August 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Saunter through John's rental condo, check what's in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 43".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this thrill ride's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Romeo when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.