Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: John's Partner's Place, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
John's Partner's Place
June 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Slink through John's partner's place, lose yourself in his oven, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tommy Cole interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.