Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John's Beach Place, a favorite adventure of Steve Jobs
John's Beach Place
March 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Wander through John's beach place, poke in her laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this adventure in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Audiovisual Elk") will want to repeatedly ride this adventure less than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Psycho the Weasel photo thingy.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or viral, knee, neck, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room hidden below this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.