Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of John's Beach Place when it's not shrounded in children
John's Beach Place
May 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through John's beach place, see what's in his underwear drawer, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Freaky Parade") may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.