Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's Beach Condo attraction, massively shifting in the morning sunlight
John's Beach Condo
July 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (by "Exotic Crayon" web site)
Skulk through John's beach condo, poke in her laundry, and throw your kid in her water pump.
- Because it is so massive, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and adorable).
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or viral, hip, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the John's Beach Condo alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.