Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's Home attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
October 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Joel's home, check what's in her oven, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Joel's Home separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase precision waivers.
- Bambi was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when tripping Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.