Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's Condo dark ride as seen from the top of a house
December 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Joel's condo, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this dark ride at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Fritz photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Dark ride may be too startling for children.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.