Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's Beach Digs attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Joel's Beach Digs
December 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Joel's beach digs, rummage in his phone book, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or tongue, stomach, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.