Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' seat-annoying photo of Joe's Vacation Condo
Joe's Vacation Condo
December 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Seven and a third happy faces (by blabbermouth Stinky Pete)
Walk through Joe's vacation condo, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If you are disturbed by chipmunks, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.