Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A little view of Joe's Place when it's not bathed in shipwrecks
March 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Joe's place, check what's in his oven, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tony Baxter autograph area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 41".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 2 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Before a 1987 refurbishment, new technology was reworked in the intriguing room display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cruella De Vil when you visit the used room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.