Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's candy-tracking photo of Joe's Partner's House
Joe's Partner's House
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Joe's partner's house, rummage in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Maleficent fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.