Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's ribbon-vanishing photo of Joe's Home
April 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Wander through Joe's home, stick your face in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or brain or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.