Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of Jiminy's Winter Digs when it's not bathed in fog
Jiminy's Winter Digs
November 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Jiminy's winter digs, see what's in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- Warning: during any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Pregnant reeds can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, weird tattoos, inappropriate drooling, or stomach, kidney, nasal, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is home of the forbidden ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.